Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Male Birthday Cards

This was made for my brother-in-law and was using my new infusions from IndigoBlu - It was a "happy " accident (I think) .I masked off  a panel and stamped the clocks in versafine and then wet the panel and sprinkled the infusion powder , I then moved the colour around -carefully or so I thought ......... when I took off the masked paper I discovered he infusions had spread under the masked paper - but actually I liked the effect .The "Happy" die was die cut several times and glued together -then stamped the birthday and added a few tonic nuvo drops in glossy black -Voila

I still find male cards soooooo hard 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this! And it really works how the colour has bled a little bit. Perfect man card! Are the powders like Brushos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love this! And it really works how the colour has bled a little bit. Perfect man card! Are the powders like Brushos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - just like brushos but have a hint of brown - making them a little earthy - but stunning

      Delete
  3. I've had the same problem, and like you I embraced the edge! Fab masculine card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete