Monday, 24 April 2017

Less Is More -Stripes # 325

Was thinking about card making and looking at Less Is More and the amazing cards there and saw the latest challenge - and had a "light bulb " moment - then began the search for a certain stamp ! I was absolutely delighted when I found it and a few others (dare I say I forgot I had !!!!)
In the past I have struggled to make this work but decided bad taste colouring was the only way forward ......I hope this has enough stripes !
It was coloured with distress inks (with water) and Atyou Spica pens for sparkle
I am entering this is in Less Is More #325 Stripes
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-325-stripe.html

4 comments:

  1. Awww I love this so much! Fabulous image, and I love the colours!

    I need this stamp!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab is this - it's really made me giggle! Great stamp too with that super dress. Perfect for our stripes challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love that sentiment :0 Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Super fun and colourful and perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete