Thursday, 20 April 2017

Cats on a card-NBUS

I have had this stamp for a while and Have only just got round to using it -I had so much fun colouring the cats - I used distress inks as water colours and using the tim holtz fine water brush ( which is the best btw )  I managed to layer the colours giving a small amount of shadowing ( I hope )

I will enter this in a few challenges :-
Stamp IT
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/stamp-it-challenge.html
Anything Goes #339
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/339-anything-goes.html


I have now sent this card but realise that I forgot to ground the cats oh well - nothing I can do now -lol

6 comments:

  1. Awww I love this card! Beautifully coloured, and the image is gorgeous!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore kitties! This is a great card...very whimsical! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how cute is this card! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo I'll pop over and have a look thanks for the link - I love blogland

      Delete
  4. Fab card and beautifully coloured. Cara x

    ReplyDelete