Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Casology #Season -246

Every week I check out Casology and add amazing cards to my pinterest board - so this weeks challenge was interesting ummmmm ! What does Season mean to me - I happened to have the tennis on TV and I had a quirky light bulb moment - season means changing sport -the beginning of spring means the start of the Golf season ( with the Masters on TV ) and summer is Wimbledon and Tennis , Autumn is beginning of Rugby and Winter is skiing .....So with that in mind here's my card.
It was coloured with a mixture of inkintense and watercoloured pencils -I haven't decided whether I will use it as a Fathers Day card or A male Happy Birthday- hence no sentiment at the moment .I will enter this in the Casology Challenge -Season .thank you for looking

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-246-season.html

Art Impressions

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you thought about this challenge, and such a fun image. Very sporting guy and perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, another clever take on a challenge theme! Love it!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see a masculine card for this cue word. Would be perfect for my husband. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete