Thursday, 20 April 2017

Casology -Grow

I needed to make a card for my Uncle - who has a great sense of humour - so looking for inspiration I looked at a few challenge blogs and came across Casology -theme this week is Grow - sooooooo I came across this StampinUP stamp ( which I have had a while ) and I think it ticks the boxes - after all cheese grows better with age - doesnt it ! and the sentiment is funny - Happy Birthday Uncle Alan ,On the plus side it is clean and simple with lots of white space
http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-245-grow.html

Update 25th April 2017 - I just discovered this card got an honourable Mention in the Results - thank you casology for my badge (please feel free to see on my Challenge badges Page )
http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-245-weekly-winners.html

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the sentiment and your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Debbie! Cheese and people DO grow better with age!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete