Thursday, 27 April 2017

Cas Colours and Sketches #220 - 70th birthday

Ok - its true I have become challenge addicted ! Sorry here's another one ,I had a 70th card to make - and was struggling a bit because this lady was one of triplets and one of her sisters died quite recently so her birthday will be a mixed feeling I suspect -so searching for inspiration I had seen this challenge earlier and my card pal Jenny suggested Cas Colours and Sketches - so without ado here's the card
http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-220-sketch.html

Papertrey

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the design and colours, and that flowers stamp is gorgeous!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower covered numbers! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and elegant and I adore the flowery numbers! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower border and how you used the same stamps for the numbers too. Pretty use of the sketch and thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That border is fabulous with the black sentiment stamped right under it. Thanks for sharing your creation and talent with us at CC&S this week. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete