Wednesday, 15 March 2017

new stamp set- More fresh cuts

Wow its been nearly a month since my last entry on my blog - thats because we have been skiing in Utah - and what a wonderful time we had.A friend came down from Pittsburgh to stay with us to ski -which was such a laugh ----- a whole year till we go again ....sigh.......
   Anyway back to cards - this was one of the many things that I have bought recently ! (Some are still to arrive - its all Tim Holtz fault ! )
This set is from Wplus9 - which I ordered after watching an amazing tutorial on YouTube here by Lydia Brookes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4wrrJa77gQ&t=5s
My card is no where near as beautiful but I will be practicing with it .

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty! I find it really hard to use repeated stamps like this, as I overdo it and end up with a muddy mess. This is just perfect.

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete