Thursday, 16 March 2017

Birthday cards

Art Journey
 This first card is using my new Art Journey stamps and a new stencil (a script stencil can't remember the company - sorry ) .It was blended in toning distress inks and stamped in the same colours .I decided to add a Penny Black butterfly and fussy cut it .I did add Wink of Stella to all the butterflies which sadly didn't show up on the photo :(
I love the colour combo of this challenge so I am going to enter YNS colour challenge -click the link and go see
http://yournextstamp.com/blog/sketch-and-color-challenge-59-more-inspiration/










4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Love the colours you've used in both - gorgeous!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a lovely set of stamps! Paula Whittaker was doing lovely things with those images a while ago, I seem to remember. The little pop of burgundy on the butterfly wings works so well with the cool blues and greens.

    I'd love to send you one of my "song title" postcards Debbie - if you'd like one, just let me have an address (there's a "contact me" button on my blog so you can send an email and not make your address public).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo yes pls - i follow your blog by email

      Delete
  3. OK, here's the email in case you're still having problems: angelnorthblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete