Thursday, 16 March 2017

Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy



PTI
This was card for a 6 year old boy - I used my new PTI matching dies and stamps .I stamped the balloons and banner with the stamp set.Then  I actually used 2 out of  3 dies in the set and stuck them onto each other .I am really pleased with the effect - I think  its a very CAS card - what do you think ?
I am entering this card in CAS Colours & Sketches
http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-214-sketch.html





Ummmm think it must have been a blue/green card day 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the CAS style. Great color choices! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your dies and I love your colour combination. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have put the numbers on the balloons - such a cute idea. Thanks for joining in the week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a terrific card for a boy! I really like the look of texture on the banner. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone for your comments very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card. Nice colour combination, so suitable for a boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful card Debbie. In answer to your question I have had a quick go at applying ink including distress inks to the Gelli plate rather than acrylic paint but without much success, it just turns out too watery. I was a bit scared of acylics but I love them now, perhaps just get a few to see if you like them. I have been pulling my prints on cheap card, although paper can be used, and have wasted very little card on prints I don't like. Hope this helps
    Debbie, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sarita - will brave and buy a few colours -

      Delete