Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Ooops more goodies

Oh dear its confession time - I have made several purchases from the USA and this is the first one to arrive so that means I have even more new  NBUS to play with ......and worse still I have at least 5 stamps sitting in a basket at Simonsaysstamp -eeeek I blame CHA so many new goodies to tempt you .These goodies are from PapertreyInks .The botanical set was an anniversary re release .I had tried to buy this set literally years ago and had even contacted PTi begging them but they had no plans to ever re release , I am so over the craft moon that they have arrived ....So as they say all expensive things come to those who wait !! Now I need to get on and use them and not just shove them in a box of other NBUS goodies - better go and make some cards and enter a few challenges to boot .
PapertreyInks

2 comments: