Saturday, 18 February 2017

OMG - more goodies

      Well I've been shopping again - well sort of - I have had some things on order for a while  but they have only just started to arrive .As a result I have a mass of new things to play with ........when I get the time . To go to my craft room I feel that the housework has to be All done ( well that's the theory anyway!) But tennis often gets in the way .... and now we are about to go skiing so I am starting to plan the packing ..... so you can see why nothing gets done in any shape or form .
      Anyway here's some of the things that have arrived this week -
So Suzy Stamps

Wplus9

indigoBlu flitterglu kit
I did however manage to make a birthday card for a tennis friend who is a very good artist - so at least I did have some fun in the craft room - which still needs sorting desperately .
totally Tim Holtz
I masked off the areas - blended distress inks then did stamping with the same distress inks - first and second generation stamping .The flowers in the foreground were stamped with versafine  (a navy colour )to give some depth to the card but keeping it one layer.I then splashed some gold shimmer in drops over the card.
      Hope you all have a good crafting weekend .Feel free to comment- I love hearing from you all😄

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh nice stash! I recognise that cat stamp... ;)

    Love that card - you're always very good at backgrounds and colours.

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete