Friday, 10 February 2017

Card -50th and goodies (more)

Morning blogland -I live on the East Coast of Scotland and woke up this morning to snow ! Which is pretty unusual- only a scattering mind you -but still very pretty ,Sadly now virtually gone but is absolutely freezing here - so a day for staying indoors and hopefully into the craft mess -oops mean craft room
Here's a card I made yesterday ,

It was a friends 50th and she is a tennis coach so the original idea was for a tennis related card but in the end settled on Wimbledon colours .The set used was clearly besotted stars and Tim Holtz -numerics - I wish there was a die set to go with these
The inks were from SSS (simon says stamp )As you can see I tried to ombre the two colours ,not as successful as I had hoped - hey ho
The other photo is more goodies from Netherlands -Art journey - set is called Natures Flowers - I have wanted this set for years after I saw a card on pinterest and looked up the blog- heres the link
https://herminesplace.wordpress.com/tag/stempelen-stamping/page/7/
She makes the most amazing cards - well artwork - there are some seriously talented people out there
Clearly Besotted/Tim Holtz
Art Journey
thank you for taking the time to have a look and feel free to leave a comment - its lovely to read what you think good or bad or for advice

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Great use of the colours!

    Oooh, those new stamps look lovely. Have you tried them yet?

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - you know what I am like- but am ever hopefully

    ReplyDelete