Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Sympathy and Challenge

Sadly I had to make another sympathy card today - so was looking for inspiration .... I came across these challenges-Card Concept and inkspirational
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/cc65-january-18-fresh-bold.html


the colours were so striking and the "Fresh and Bold "theme gave me something to start with . I used distress inks -Worn Lipstick ( for the pink ) and  Dried Marigold ( for the orange ) ,With the black and white pictures in the background of the photo I decided to add the birds -which gave me the Flutter ,The style is very CAS  I think ,I am also going to enter Inkspirational Challenge -flutter
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-126-word-prompt-flutter.html

Thank you if you decide to leave a comment - 💬

10 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are hard to make but your CAS card is perfect for the occasion. I think nature theme is very good for sympathy cards and this look is just so perfect. Great blending and stamping. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - I have to make quite a few over the months but never find them easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this is so beautiful, and so perfect for a sympathy card, which are always difficult. It's gentle and peaceful, with such beautiful colours. Perfect!

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear sympathy cards are so difficult but you have created a tasteful and very beautiful card love the soft colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you -I agree -I dread having to make them as they are so difficult xx

      Delete
  5. So pretty - despite the occasion I'm sure the recipient will love it. I love the masked panel with the sun behind the tree. It's very poignant..perfect for a sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Debbie, you make very beautiful Projects!! I love your Blogspot! I invited you in our Crafty Blogspot and Crafty Webshop: www.hobby-crafts24.eu / www.bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com Many Greetings from Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Marina _ i will pop and have a look :)

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful and peaceful scene! Perfect for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous sunset you've created...creates the perfect feel for a sympathy card. Thanks for joining us over on the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete