Monday, 9 January 2017

Santa

Have you ever ordered and bought a stamp and when it arrived thought - blast or other words to that effect - because it is either much larger or smaller than you expected !!!
This was, one such stamp - it is stunning BUT I found it difficult to get the best from it . Luckily I saw a youtube video by the amazing Jill Foster for Penny Blackinc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgxFaNhg-A&feature=share

and after several attempts this was the resulting card - I have a moon mask set by Clarity which i used to make the moon behind Santa.The card was 15cm x15cm ,I made the card for my lovely Hubbie - who loves Father Christmas stamps .I used a mixture of Distress Markers and ink to colour the stamp - all of this was only possible because I have the original MISTI .Thank goodness - happy days x

No comments:

Post a Comment