Saturday, 7 January 2017

penny Black - a very old stamp set but NBUS

Firstly Happy New Year to you all , wow 2016 went fast - I think that means I'm old ( well hopefully not too old ! )
Anyway back to the cards....
     I have had this stamp for a few years and only used the robins from it ( goodness knows why ! ) Anyway I needed a couple of cards (for Christmas ) for our sons - both are going skiing so I grabbed these 2 stamps from the set - and my new chameleon pens had arrived - these cards were the result .I applied some stickles and wink of Stella  to the snow.I really enjoyed the colouring and definitely need to practice  ...... any excuse ................


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute - gorgeous stamps, and your colouring is beautiful! You should link these up to some of the 'Something New' challenges on at the moment!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, Debbie! Well done using that old NBUS and well done using those pens!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you - Really loved your card -happy new year -the whole post had me laughing out loud x

      Delete