Wednesday, 11 January 2017

OMGoodness

       My crafting internet friend Jenny - of the most amazing blog- see link below- has come across the most unbelievable  blog/site -Paperplayful - its must list every challenge virtually in the world .I will use this site for future inspiration - I only wish i could tell them how amazing their hard work is - it doesn't have a comment section :(
http://theotherficklepixie.blogspot.co.uk

http://paperplayful.blogspot.co.uk/


Back to the cards - I needed to make a few notelets - this is one of them ,The stamp is from Technique Tuesday and I was playing with my chameleon pens .You cannot see is this photo but I outlined the flowers with Atyou Spica pens ,the sparkle is amazing - I actually stamped the card with a view to the flowers being at the bottom not on the side - but before I wrote inside I changed my mind ! Hey ho - its a prerogative to change your mind -isn't it !

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That's a gorgeous stamp, and I love how you have coloured them! I think I need some chameleon pens...

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete