Thursday, 26 January 2017

New Home - Muse Challenge #200


My best friend has recently moved and I needed to make a card and was checking out some challenges and Muse was the first one I looked at (as usual ) ,So taking inspiration from Jenni Murray card for challenge #200 (see below).I set about planning a card - So I placed a house where the flower is but used the colour red for the door ,the leaves were replaced by flowers and coloured with my newly acquired chameleon pens and with Atyou Spica scribbled on top for blingyness (is that even a word ) , the dot background that Jenni used -I replaced with a 3 circle stamp , I will enter my card in the challenge.Thanks for the inspiration Muse

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie

    What a great idea to use a house - something so refusing and unique. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whimsy of this - that dotty frame and the soft colours are just perfect! Thanks for joining us for Muse's 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful idea for a New House card, and I love the shimmer on the flowers!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just such a sweet card! I love the subtle sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Debbie, super take on Jenni's card

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete