Sunday, 15 January 2017

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge-Valentines Card

Cas-ual Fridays -love notes
Well now Christmas is over -Valentines is on the way - I usually wait till February to make a valentines card -but while looking at beautiful cards made on challenge blogs- I came across this challenge and decided to use it as inspiration and enter the challenge .I stamped the image in Delicata Shimmer Ink - I then decided to add the stencil heart - using distress inks - worn lipstick- In real life the pink has a bit of the shimmer ink mixed in - adding to the gold effect .My husband loves listening to music so this card is for him💕This stamp set was also a NBUS !!!
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/cfc165-everything-turns-to-gold.html

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, that is beautiful - such a cute stamp! Love the sentiment. The masked heart is perfect with the stamp. Beautiful!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete