Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Stamping bella -Muse inspiration #193

Stamping Bella
I love these crazy chicks - the stamped image was coloured with copics/promarkers and I am entering this card in the current Muse Challenge #193 and Casology-Soft

 http://musecardclub.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/muse-challenge-193.html

I looked at the card by Jenni Murray and focussed on the cute character and the red /green colours and of course the humour of the sentiment as seen in the squashed chick - eek does that mean the chick has had too much christmas "cheer".
After I saw the title of casology I realised that I could enter this poor wee chick as the parcel had a "Soft " landing !
 http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/week-225-soft.html

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant interpretation of my card and beautifully coloured !Thank you for taking part this week at Muse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at CASology and Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love that adorable image and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the sketch, wonderful card and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful interpretation of Jenni's Muse card. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable birdie! What a cute and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehe. Your card totally is making me giggle. Wonderful job this week playing with the pun of muse challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute interpretation of Jenni's Muse card; very clever

    ReplyDelete