Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Papertrey -Spruce and Sprigs

Spruce and Sprigs
Afternoon - I bought this set after seeing a card by "Amusing Michelle " and "mango boys and me " blogs - it was a must have purchase -oops .This is my first attempt at using them .I thought I would be super clever and die cut a mask set all ready -but didn't read the mask sheet instructions - why would you ! Ha coz I die cut them back to front so couldn't use them properly - that will definitely be a lesson learnt -lol . Any way after stamping and masking -I used Ranger glossy accents on the berries .

I then thought I would make a more modern version
spruce and sprigs
Using Delicata Gold shimmer ink .It was a lot quicker to do - but for me the jury is still out .The ink is lovely and sparkly but i had to re stamp a few times to get depth -thank goodness for my misti .Again I added glossy accents to the berries

Umm  decision time - which do I make more of ............. both me thinks 

No comments:

Post a Comment