Friday, 21 October 2016

More Goodies

More lovely goodies from SimonSaysStamp - 2 dies 2 stencils (both Tim Holtz) and Avery Elle storage pockets - all still NANBUSS (newly acquired never been used stamp stuff ). Hopefully i will get a chance to play this weekend - I am way way behind in making Christmas Cards - I can feel panic starting up ! How are you all getting on ? Do you make a few for family and friends or go into factory style production ? Would like your thoughts on this ?
Thank you reading my blog x

2 comments:

  1. Great new goodies, Debbie! Have fun playing with them and trying to come up with more ways to play with my NBUS acronym, lol!! Sometimes it gets addicting making up acronyms with our hobby, doesn't it?! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does but yours is best of all and always makes me smile

      Delete