Wednesday, 19 October 2016

21st Birthday Card - Balloons /Stencil

    This card was made using my new Balloon Stencil by  MFT .I had great fun -stencilling is very therapeutic but then I am a big kid -I used distress inks and added a bit more colour in some areas to give some depth ,I used a gel pen to give the light highlights - The 21 was a mama elephant stamp which I coloured with a clear embossing pen ( which I have had for about 14 years and not used for at least 12 !!! so was totally impressed it was still working !) I then used Wow embossing powder - the glo in the dark one .I had to later add the belated ( hang my head in shame - the card was made in plenty of time but never posted till yesterday -Amy I apologize :(  )
    Then I added some sequins and Tonic Nuvo Crystal drops to bling it up - everyone needs bling in their lives -dont they ? 

Thank you for reading - feel free to comment good or bad x
Stencil Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment