Saturday, 24 September 2016

NANBUSS-newly arrived never been used stamps/stencils

Ok blogland -here we go I am about to show you  a shocking amount of new stamps and stencils - It is without a doubt the fault of pinterest and the new kitchen .Why - because I cannot craft with the house in such a state and so I spend time on the internet reading emails and notifications from pinterest - while dealing with the lovely workman who have making our new kitchen (We have been so lucky with them all - they have been amazing and such lovely men ) I feel like this is a confession -but even I was shocked at how much I have managed to acquire but in my defence this has been over 10 weeks or more - I think that makes me a stamp/stencil addict ! Helllllllllppppppppppp !
LOTV

Cardio

Imagination Stamps
and SimonSaysStamp haul

Ebay buys

visible Image Stamps

Inkylicious


Do you think I have a problem !!! thank you for reading and being shocked x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is quite a collection! Looking forward to seeing what you're going to make with them :D I especially love the visible image stamps - might have to go have a look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to us all but just think about what fun you are going to have when you can get crafty again! I hope your kitchen gets finished soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - omg another batch arrived today from simonsaysstamp

      Delete