Monday, 19 September 2016

kitchen and Pinterest

Hi ,sorry its been a such a long time since I posted on my blog ,I blame the on going saga of the new kitchen .Well we are on week 10 now and the end is in sight - yippppeee.As it stands at the moment we still have no working oven ,grill,microwave or fridge - whats a few appliances amongest friends .............BUT that could all end tomorrow ....I'll keep you posted on that ! Please keep everything crossed .
BUT I  have managed to spend a small fortune on craft stuff >I get bored I go on pinterest ,add more beautiful cards to my boards (well it is sort of crafting isn't it !) and then investigate the details of some stunning cards and go shopping ! Then panic in case my hubbie see's all the packages arrive .I now have so much NANBUS ( newly acquired never been used stamps -sorry extended your fab NBUS phrase Darnell  :(   ) ..that I need to spend months in my chaotic craft tip - oops room .
I will try and photo the new goodies - and hopefully a few cards over the coming week .

Lochnagar Mountain in the distance covered by the waterfall of clouds
this is Glen of Muick
My hubbie took me away this past weekend -to Ballater ,Aberdeenshire .Such a beautiful area of Scotland - the area is part of the Cairngorms - which is protected now .We took some photos of the scenery -which was stunning ,saw 3 red squirrels  which was amazing and lucky .... Visited a distillery and had a tour and a sampling of Lochnagar Whisky which was very nice ( I normally don't like whisky ! )This distillery is near Balmoral ( country home of the Queen -who was in residence )
 Linn of Dee

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I agree, pinning cards and buying NANBUS is the next best thing to crafting! Glad you got away from the chaos to enjoy this incredible countryside! Good luck with getting the kitchen finally done! Everything's crossed!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - I have a fridge in the house that works and a oven/microwave that is working - so getting there .

      Delete