Monday, 15 August 2016

Ombre Card - Thank you

Evening everyone out there ,This is a thank you card made for my goddaughter .
I used SimonSaysStamp inks pads to make this ombre background and was very impressed because I used a scrap piece of card - which was textured on the other side.I had tried the distress Inks but they were not going on smoothy at all :(
I then did the stamping - firstly with second generation stamping of StampinUp leaves and butterflies (Kinda Eclectic)   I then used inkylicious stamps for more leaves and Lavinia Fairies ,I then  added some Tonic Nuvo Drops to make enamel dots and then sprayed with gold Shimmer Spray

Kitchen news - dust continues to rule our lives but the units have arrived and being put into position - all getting excited as its starts to take shape -yippee :)

Lovely day here today - sunny warm and NO wind !!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous - prefect blending as always! And I'm glad you're putting those Nuvos to good work :)

    ReplyDelete