Thursday, 7 July 2016

Sympathy -Gina K

I had to make this card today - after learning a young man that my son went to school with - sadly passed away yesterday the day before his 23rd birthday - he was diagnosed with terminal cancer literally a few weeks ago - :(
How can life be so cruel - He was a really funny guy and very tall ! he was a joy to be around ,seriously I do not know anyone who would not say the same . Feeling very low and desperate for his family and his young wife who married him in the hospice less than 2 weeks ago . Please find a cure for this dreadful disease

I think I might enter this in the muse challenge - as Anita's card gave me the inspiring colours to make this sad card
http://musecardclub.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/muse-challenge-173.html

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how sad! This card is gorgeous and will definitely ensure that the family knows that you're thinking of them. So glad to see you at Muse - hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for this family. Beautiful card to let them know you care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear why you made this card. We will never understand these tragedies, but always makes me realize how blessed I am. Silly to let unimportant things bring us down--talking to myself here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, that's such sad news. I'm glad I could offer you some inspiration, these cards are never easy to make at the time. I've used that poppy silhouette for the same type of card before, it's just perfect.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card, so sorry that you needed to make it though. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card to convey heartfelt thoughts of sympathy. The ink blending is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone - its the funeral tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete