Wednesday, 13 July 2016

PaperArtsy

I made this card for a friend ( you know who you are -Jenny ! ) to say thank you for all her help and guidance  - I masked off the side and then used the Kay Carley Eclectica3 flower - believe it or not there was some Nuvo Drops (which Jenny got for me ) but i made them too small - but they gave a wee bit of sparkle  :0)
whats life with no sparkle

My kitchen is now removed from the house !!!! and sitting outside ...guess there is no changing my mind now ...............But will be so glad when its all over - been a stressful few days packing everything up - goodness knows when I will have a kitchen again !

2 comments:

  1. I love my card - thank you so much! Love the rich colours and beautiful stamped design :)

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, hope you get your kitchen back soon! Cara x

    ReplyDelete