Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Baby Boy

A family friend had their first baby the other day - so a baby boy card was required - I used Distress inks for a subtle blending of colour and then "removed " the ink from the stamped image - a bit like bleaching ! I used a fine brush and literally used water to remove the ink and then blotted with kitchen paper - I think it worked !
The die cut is Clearly besotted and the enamel dots were made with Nuvo Tonic ( very impressed )

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Love the bleaching technique, might have to shamelessly copy that.... Nice use of the Nuvo stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux bleaching is such fun isn't it. Fab card. Hope your kitchen is progressing, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitchen is coming along but not coping too well with dust and mess (and I am naturally untidy ) - thank you though , I did have an enforced card making day though !

      Delete