Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Anniversary -26 years !

I made this for my husband and hid it in his flight bag - as he was away for our anniversary this year :(    But I forgot to photograph it before he went - hence the slight bend in the photo - sorry :)
the stamp set was a stampinUp -that I have had for years

I think the UK is still reeling from the shock result of the vote :(   ,but at the end of the day we have to go with what the majority voted whether we like it or not surely thats what a democracy is all about - nuff said !

But (sorry having a bit of a chat here - does that make me slightly mad ! ) we had a lovely weekend in Amsterdam seeing our youngest - but it was almost ruined by easyjet - who cancelled our flight home and left everyone to sort themselves another flight and hotel for the night !!! We got home to Scotland Monday evening after flying to Liverpool and hiring a car and driving back to Edinburgh airport to collect our car ,Most people on  our flight were not getting flights till Tuesday or Wednesday night !! and those were not guaranteed, it was the most appalling customer service I have ever come across -Rant over.

3 comments:

  1. Awww such a cute card, very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a cute card, very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely romantic card, sorry that your return journey was such a nightmare. Cara x

    ReplyDelete