Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Wedding Card- negative die cut

Yippee only 2 sleeps till we go on holiday ! Hopefully to some warm weather ,Sun was shining today but still very cold a staggering 6 deg today - Come on weather the plants think it is Spring - be a sport and join them.

 
I made this card a few weeks ago and It seemed like a good idea at the time , I die cut the heart and saved all the pieces and then very carefully tried to place the pieces where they were on the original die - if you see what i mean .In reality it was a real fiddle which took a long time and a lot of patience- but I think it looks ok . Thank you looking at my blog.

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I think it was worth the fiddle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when we have these "great" ideas, I think it was worth the hassle though! Cara x

    ReplyDelete