Friday, 22 April 2016

More Brusho's

So sad about the death of Prince - a muscian of my youth .
Golf was a disaster yesterday but still fun and with lovely company and a lot of laughs -just as well - may need to take a bucket and spade with me next time !
Anyway onto todays card - more brushos -have a lovely day.
I saw a card with this layout in the Craft Stamper Magazine by Hermine Koster and thought wow -I must try that one - so here it is -I brushed water onto the card stock then used Turquoise and Lemon Brusho powders ,sprayed with water to activate them .Once dry I stamped the crazy Bird and the Uniko background ,thank you for looking                    

3 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! I love the colours you've used, too - the brushos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks fab against that background, love the colours. Cara x

    ReplyDelete