Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Crazy Cats & Birds

I made this card for a friends 40th - I have known her since she was a teenager (note -that I was not ! ) and I cannot believe that she is about to be 40 - where do the years go.I thought I would make her smile after a rough year . I used a teeny weeny bit of brushos on the characters with distress inks too .I die cut the 40 several times then glued and mounted with tombow glue - I added a small amount of distress ink to the edges to soften and emphasis the number.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Layering up the 40 really makes it standout without introducing another colour. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love this! Really cute card!I really like that brick stencil, very effective! And such beautiful colouring on the bird and cat!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete